Responsive Lightbox allows users to view larger versions of images and galleries in a lightbox (overlay) effect optimized for mobile devices.
- Select from 5 responsive lightbox scripts (SwipeBox, prettyPhoto, FancyBox, Nivo Lightbox, Image Lightbox)
- Automatically add lightbox to WordPress image galleries
- Automatically add lightbox to WordPress image links
- Automatically add lightbox to WordPress video links (YouTube, Vimeo)
- Option to display single post images as a gallery
- Option to trigger lightbox on custom jquery events
- Enter a selector for lightbox
- Highly customizable settings for each of the lightbox scripts
- Multisite support
- Filter hook for embeddding different scripts based on any custom conditions (page, post, category, user id, etc.)
- .pot file for translations included
- Install Responsive Lightbox either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Responsive Lightbox settings and set your desired options.