MiwoFTP is a smart, fast and lightweight file manager plugin. It operates from WordPress back-end so you don’t have to use any FTP program anymore. You can browse folders, create, edit, copy, move, delete, search, upload and download files and much more.
- Browsing files and folders
- Showing names, file sizes, file types and permissions
- Copying, moving and deleting files
- Searching for files and folders
- Uploading and downloading files
- Creating new files and folders
- Changing files and folders permissions (chmod)
- Zip / UnZip files and folders
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “MiwoFTP” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your site. To do a manual install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu, click Add New, click Upload (top links) and finally select the downloaded file.
We do not collect information about you or your server.